A Holiday themed Traci Lynn Jewelry Party is a great way to fill your party schedule for the month of December and double your sales. With everyone looking for deals and great gifts for their loved ones, a jewelry party at home or office is a great way for your hostess and guests to skip the lines at the mall, avoid crazy traffic, and get exclusive service.
Get festive this month, and add a holiday theme to your December parties! Here are 5 easy DIY projects you can decorate with to enhance your jewelry display as well as snack ideas to help you and your customers get in the Christmas spirit.
1. Decorate the display table with empty gifts. Choose a color scheme and prop about 4-6 boxes around the table, stack them up or scatter them around. Black and gold lends the perfect blend between the holidays and sophistication. We found these great wrapping ideas from Better Homes and Gardens you can use as inspiration.
2. These DIY origami paper trees are adorable and perfect to prop on the display or snack table for a chic holiday look.
3. Add a little joy to your party with these festive jumbo Joy Letters wrapped in pearls, accented by gold painted acorns.
4. Nothing says holidays like hot chocolate. Serve guests red velvet hot chocolate topped off with whip cream. Check out our pinterest page for more holiday drink recipes.
5. For an easy dessert idea, make brownie Christmas trees and decorate with green icing and sprinkles on top.
For more fun decorating ideas head over to our
Glam Up Your Party Pinterest board.
Traci Lynn Jewelry