Throw a Valentine's Day themed party that will have your
guests falling head over heels in love with your accessories. Check out some fun
themes to try, to fill your January & February calendar!
SWEETS & STATEMENTS
When it comes to Valentine's Day, a woman can never have enough
sweets & jewelry. Let's celebrate the season by throwing a party to
indulge in two of our favorite things!
1. Balloons are always a great & inexpensive room filler/decor. Fill the display table
area with pink, red, & white balloons, & mix in some heart shaped balloons. Get a little more
festive by adding some heart shaped confetti on the display table.
2. Serve some sweet treats: purchase small pink or red buckets (cups can be
used as well) & fill with popcorn & bits of chocolate for the perfect blend
of sweet & salty. Check out twisistercrafting,com to create this delicious snack.
3. For drinks serve up a sweetheart punch. Make a pitcher before guests arrive for an easy
serve during the party. Head to merlotmommy.com to try this recipe.
GALENTINE'S GIRLS NIGHT
The quickest way to a girl's heart is a fabulous piece of jewelry; add some friends to the
mix & you've got yourself the ideal Galentine's Day party! Share your passion for accessories
with your host & her friends for a night full of l-o-v-e..
1. For decorations, try this DIY rose petal backdrop for a great photo-op or backdrop
to your jewelry display table.
2. It's not a Valentine's Day party without a combination of strawberries & chocolate.
Countryliving.com has a great recipe for strawberry brownie kabobs that will make your
mouth water, & if that wasn't enough add in some chocolate covered pretzels with heart shaped sprinkles to turn up the cute factor.
3. Cheers to love with a raspberry sorbet mimosa that not only looks
good but tastes just as good.
PRETTY IN PINK VALENTINE'S BRUNCH
If red is the color of love than pink is the perfect color for a Sunday afternoon
brunch! Brew up some coffee, mix up a specialty mimosa & serve up
some doughnuts for an afternoon full of pink & shopping.
1. There's no need to go overboard on the decorations. Simply purchase a few mason
jars (available at Target or Walmart) & spray paint them in pink or white, then fill them with
flowers of your choice (peonies are always a go-to ) Place them on the jewelry display
table or near the food table for the chicest decor.
2. No two things belong together more like coffee & doughnuts. You can easily purchase a few
boxes of pink frosted & sprinkled doughnuts at your local Dunkin' Donuts. Place them on a pink cake
display stand to make them part of your decor. We also suggest these yogurt dipped ombre
strawberries which are sure to be a hit. Click here for the recipe.
3. For drinks, we've found the perfect Valentine's day themed mimosa that all your guests
will fall in love with. Head to bakingbeauty.net to recreate this strawberry mimosa.
Traci Lynn Jewelry