Throw a jewelry party for you and your girlfriends this summer!
We've put together three easy theme ideas for an afternoon filled with
retail therapy, girl talk, and light drinks.
BLING & BAGELS
For an early morning jewelry party on the weekend,
serve up some bagels and coffee with a side of bling.
1. Set up a bagel bar with a few sides like lox, butter, and cream cheese.
(Check out camillestyles.com for some tips on how to set up a bagel bar)
2. Include a self serve coffee bar as well. Don't forget decaf and
some juice options for the non-coffee drinkers.
3. If you want to get fancy, we found these DIY Diamond Printables you
can add to your bagels for decor.
SANGRIA & SPARKLE SUNDAY
Sundays call for shopping and sangria, and if we can do
both at the same time, even better!
1. A great sangria pitcher is simple to make and a delicious refreshing drink for a
hot summer day, follow this easy recipe for a strawberry rosé sangria from
jennifermeyering.com. It's always good to make a non-alcoholic version as well to
accommodate all your party guests.
2. For a light snack, a great cheeseboard always does the trick.
Not only is it great display but it's easy to grab, eat and shop at the same time.
Head to Lajollamom.com for some helpful tips on making a cheeseboard.
SWEET TREATS & SHINY THINGS
Gather your girlfriends and treat them to little dessert bites while
shopping for shiny things. What more could they want?
1. Put out an array of little dessert bites that will satisfy your guests' sweet tooth.
Try the cheesecake sugar cookie cups recipe from lmld.org or their
lemon merengue pie cookie cups, they also have lots of other fun dessert ideas.
2. Serve with a delicious fizzy pineapple punch from thechunkychef.com.
For some more party inspiration check out our Pinterest page.
Have any fun party theme ideas?
Share them below.
Traci Lynn Jewelry