1. How did you get started as a Consultant?
2. Why did you decide to start your own business?
3. How has being a Consultant changed your life?
4. What do you love most about being a Consultant?
5. What is your favorite memory as a Consultant?
6. What does being your own boss mean to you?
7. What or who are your biggest motivators?
8. What is it like having Dr. Traci Lynn as your CEO?
9. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
10. What advice would you give someone who is looking to start their own business?
Press play or click here to listen.
In this podcast Dr. Traci Lynn speaks with Cornell Jermaine of Build on Beauty Podcast and shares how she conquered her comfort zones, took charge of her destiny, and became a multimillionaire while operating in her gift.
Click below to listen
1. Create Your Own Schedule
As your own boss you are able to create a work schedule that
works around your life. The freedom to schedule work around
important life events is empowering!
2. Control Your Income
Your income depends entirely on you. Whether you want to
make extra income on the side or make a certain amount per year, you
have control of how much money you are putting in the bank.
3. Do What You Love For A Living
Don't be chained to a 9-5 that just pays the bills. Wake up with a
purpose everyday because you love what you do and
you want to be better at it.
4. Build Your Own Dream Team
Choose who you want to work with. Build a team of like-minded
individuals that have the same passions and goals as you. As
your own boss you can surround yourself with the right people that
inspire you daily and work just as hard as you.
Become your own boss today!
In honor of February being the month of love, we asked our Traci Lynn Jewelry Consultants to share the love by giving us a few reasons why they love their business. The love came pouring in! Here is what they said...
Leave us a comment on why you love your business.
Ready to join us as a Consultant? Visit our website.