Oh what fun it is to shop when the prices are affordable and the
accessories are fabulous! The holidays are the perfect time to fill your
calendar with parties with all the shopping the season brings. We've put together
three jewelry party themes your hostess can throw for a night full of fun.
STOCKING STUFFERS & STATEMENTS
Throw a Holiday party filled with a range of gift giving ideas for your guests.
From little stocking stuffers pieces to statements that wow, showcase something for everyone!
Add a little Christmas decor and you are ready for night that will be anything but silent.
1. Accent your jewelry display table with Christmas stockings and gift wrapped
boxes on the table for some great gift wrapping inspiration to go with their purchases.
2. A simple fruit and cheese tray in the shape of a Christmas tree is a fun way
to get festive. Check out this how-to we found to create the ultimate party tray.
3. Try this cranberry pineapple punch that will have all your guests
feeling merry and bright.
SILVER & GOLD SOIREE
'Tis the season for silver and gold accessories. Make it a chic soiree and decorate
only in gold and silver to compliment your jewelry display table.
Include the guests in the theme of the night and have them come dressed
in either silver, gold or both!
1. For decor you can add gold trees along with silver bells and candles to
the jewelry table and use a white table cloth to give the illusion of snow.
2. Keep it classy with a bit of champagne for a holiday cheer.
3. A white Christmas truffle cake for dessert is an ideal way to top off the night! Your
guests will not only be impressed but will want to take seconds home.
For the delicious recipe click here.
FA LA LA LA SPARKLE
There's no such thing as too much holiday cheer when it comes to Christmas!
Your hostess can host a very blingy Christmas party filled with accessories galore
and over the top decor for a night of shopping they will want to soon repeat.
1. A great way to add some drama and extra sparkle to the jewelry display table is
adding anything with glitter! We've found some great DIY projects you can create at
home, including glitter candles, ornaments and branches.
2. Try this blackberry ombre sparkler cocktail to serve as guests arrive.
Not only is it visually appealing but you can never go wrong with starting a
holiday party with a glass of champagne.
3. Offer your guests a little sweet treat with these white chocolate peppermint
pretzels that are quick to make but look great!
For more holiday party recipes, decor and cocktail ideas
for your parties visit our pinterest page.
Traci Lynn Jewelry